Virtual Kids Parties
Guaranteed to go ahead no matter what happens!
Social distancing has changed the lives of all of us but it doesn't mean children have to stop having fun with their friends playing games and dancing. Our online Virtual Parties have entertained thousands of children across the World for Birthdays, Reunions, School Discos and just for fun! They're perfect as a hassle free option that won't be affected by any last minute changes in Government restrictions, local lockdowns or bad weather and anyone can join from anywhere in the world.
Which type of online Virtual Party would you like?
ALL of our online Virtual Kids Parties include....
1. Setup of the online virtual kids party on Zoom - using our advanced account we'll setup a password protected meeting on Zoom so if you've never used it before you don't need to worry!
2. We'll create personalised invitations for you - All you need to do is forward them onto friends and family...our online virtual kids parties can accommodate up to 100 people!
3. We'll host some amazing games, challenges and even get everyone dancing to their favourite songs. We have some brilliant ice breaker games for the warm up which will get even the most shyest children involved. We're always coming up with new ideas and have some great unique virtual games.
4. We'll host the Happy Birthday ceremony where you can bring out the cake and we'll get everyone sining happy birthday live before watching them blow out the candles.
4. Finally, after the party, you'll receive a video of the whole event at no extra cost so you and your child can relive the memories over and over again.
We run our online Virtual Kids Parties like interactive TV shows - think of it like a mini kids version of Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway (except our hosts are younger...and we've broadcast to America, sorry boys). We mute guests so everyone can hear the host and unmute participants when we want to interact with them directly. We're great at reading body language and can soon pick up on any shy children, using some indirect techniques to help them get confident...so far we've not had a single child not participate.
To book please fill out the form below or call us on (+44) 7870862259.
Still need convincing? With over 100 5* reviews from other parents we can be trusted to engage and entertain all the children, here's what some have already said about our Virtual Parties...
I organised a party peeps online virtual party for my daughters 11th birthday on Friday and it was amazing! It was fun and interactive and everyone felt part of the party which was great considering how it's done.. Jay was very excited and kept the children entertained in an energetic way.. would highly recommend...it was the best lockdown birthday!
Claire Mansri - England
We weren’t sure how well it would work with a group of 5 and 6 year olds all in their own homes in front of laptops and phones. BUT IT WAS FANTASTIC! Jay was great, kept them them all engaged with music and games. They all had a great time. Our son loved it, and it made his day being able to still have a party on his actual birthday. I would highly recommend having a virtual party with Party Peeps. It was really easy to organise and Jay sorts everything from the invitation through to providing a recording of the party afterwards, which was a real bonus.
Sarah Casselden - Bristol
We had a zoom party with Jay today and it was amazing from the invites to the finish of the party we had loads of friends involved and my son loved it.
He just didn't want it to end! Brilliant 5*
Vicki Boniface - Bristol
Ready to book? Fill out the form below or call us on 07870862259.
Need more convincing? Read more reviews on our facebook page HERE or our Google page HERE, there's over 100 to read so you may want to put the kettle on first. And remember, when you book our online Virtual Kids Party there really isn't anything else for you to do....
1. We create a personalised invitations with all the information for the online meeting including meeting ID and password (so no one else can accidentally access the party) which you can send to friends and family (either on email, text or what's app).
2. Everyone logs in using a smart phone, tablet, computer or laptop.
3. We host loads of fun, interactive games, challenges and dancing before introducing the birthday child and getting everyone to sing Happy Birthday.
4. If you have a cake you can bring this out on the camera and let us all see them blow out the candles.
5. At the end of the party we'll send you a video of the entire event to keep forever.
It's as easy as that!