Virtual Birthday Parties
Guaranteed to go ahead no matter what happens!
We can't imagine anything worse than having to cancel your child's Birthday party due to a change in Government restrictions whether locally or nationally or even due to the unpredictable bad weather. But our online Virtual Kids Parties offer a fun, exciting and engaging way to celebrate Birthdays for 4-14year olds whatever happens.
In fact we think our online Virtual Parties are better than organising a standard Birthday party, here's why...
1. They're so much fun... We have some great unique games and challenges for our online virtual parties. We've really embraced the idea that everyone is at home and used that to make for some really funny moments. We'll lead it all so you can sit back and just enjoy it instead of rushing around playing host.
2. Invite up to 100 people; friends, family, neighbours. It doesn't matter if they live down the road or half way around the world. And you don't need to worry about them all fitting in the room or having enough food to cater for them all.
3. Free Video - You'll never forget this virtual party. Not only because it's a little different but also because we'll send you a video of the whole event for free, you don't even need to hire an expensive videographer.
4. Put away the bin bags...there's no tidying up after this party.
5. Grandparents can come and enjoy the fun. Family from afar can join in. And anyone shielding isn't excluded from the party.
6. We'll even create personalised invitations for you which you'll just need to forward to everyone either on email/what's app/social media etc.
7. It'll be the best value party you've every organised...No venue costs and no food costs.
8. Create real magical memories... You, your child and all their friends will never forget the fun they had at our online Virtual Kids Party. It really is a unique memory.
9. Online Virtual Kids Parties are great for shy children that wouldn't like to see a room full of people watching them. They're also great for confident children that love to be the centre of attention... especially if you get the party on the TV in the living room, look they're on TV!
10. We have over 100 5 star reviews from Parents around the world who think our Virtual Parties are GREAT!
Have you seen our Virtual Princess Parties or Virtual Superhero Parties? Maybe you have an older child in which case be sure to see our Virtual Pre-Teen Parties. We offer a variety of fun online virtual kids parties for all ages.
To book please fill out the form below and look out for our response which may go to your spam folder.
Need convincing? With over 500 5* reviews from other parents we can be trusted to engage and entertain all the children, here's what some have already said about our online Virtual Kids Parties...
Thank you for Blakes party today! With the current situation we really wanted to help make his birthday extra special, He and his school friends had an absolute blast, nothing but good comments from the parents too! Highly recommend an online virtual party.
Stacy Savage - Bristol
We weren’t sure how well it would work with a group of 5 and 6 year olds all in their own homes in front of laptops and phones. BUT IT WAS FANTASTIC! Jay was great, kept them them all engaged with music and games. They all had a great time. Our son loved it, and it made his day being able to still have a party on his actual birthday. I would highly recommend having an online virtual party with Party Peeps. It was really easy to organise and Jay sorts everything from the invitation through to providing a recording of the party afterwards, which was a real bonus.
Sarah Casselden - Bristol
We just had absolutely the best time ever at an online virtual children's birthday party. Everyone had a great time; children, Mums and Dads and us, too. Smashing games, great activities and plenty of dancing, funny faces and pantomime-style yelling. An hour of pure, unadulterated fun. A blast from start to finish.
Ray - Liverpool
We had a zoom virtual online party with Jay today and it was amazing from the invites to the finish of the party we had loads of friends involved and my son loved it.
He just didn't want it to end! Brilliant 5*
Vicki Boniface - Bristol
Today we had an online virtual party for my daughters 6th birthday. Jay was brilliant, got all the children involved, played fun games and kept their attention for an hour! Some of the parents messaged to say how much fun their children had. And we have a video of the entire party to keep and share. I would definitely recommend. Thanks Jay!
Sarah Haynes - England
Ready to book? Fill out the form below.
Need more convincing? Read more reviews on our facebook page HERE or our Google page HERE...There's over 500 to read through! When you book our online Virtual Birthday Party there really isn't anything else for you to do....
1. We create a personalised invitation with all the information on for the online meeting including weblink, meeting ID and password (so no one else can accidentally access the party) which you can send to friends and family (either on email, text or what's app).
2. Everyone logs in using a smart phone, tablet, computer or laptop.
3. We host loads of fun, interactive games, challenges and dancing before introducing the birthday child and getting everyone to sing Happy Birthday.
4. If you have a cake you can bring this out on the camera and let us all see them blow out the candles.
5. At the end of the party we'll send you a video of the entire event to keep forever.
It's as easy as that!
Our Online Virtual Birthday Parties last 45min-1Hour and are priced at £80 including personalised invitations and a keepsake video.